Wednesday 23 September 2009

Remember cycling? Yeah, that was the best.


After a visit to the ER on Saturday night (due to threat of blood clot), and another dose of antibiotics, my calf has almost de-Hulked back to Bruce Banner size. And with all that fluid, the fitness is draining from my legs. I've been off the bike - commute or otherwise - since last Friday.

Sadly, this work week is a bear, with non-stop early/late meetings, leaving little time for the bike. Last night I was at the Mountain View City Hall till 10pm, waiting for the Council to get to my item. Tomorrow I need to be in San Jose at 8am. Ugh. Probably just as well to keep me off the leg until it's back to normal.

At least on Sunday I managed to get the ceiling hooks installed, hang up the bikes, and get most of the way through retrofitting J-Lou's Jamis. Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational Mancave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment